Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Simple (or not so simple) Things Sunday

Every day I'm going to try and Post something to get your mind flowing.
It'll be:
Motivational Monday
Tension Relief Tuesday
Wacky and Wonderful Wednesday
Thankful Thusday 
Funny Friday
Story Time Saturday 
The Simple (or not so simple things) Sunday.
I'll explain each as I come to them.
The Simple (or not so simple things) Sunday consists of something difficult or extremely easy that is incredibly pleasing, when I saw it I smiled and thought I should share it with you.
The simple (or not so simple) thing of today is this little fishy.
 
Smile of the camera little fish.
 So it would not be simple to take a picture of this fish BUT he is just so happy and he doesn't need laptops and pointless blog posts to keep him entertained.
I got this picture from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment